Dr. Nicholas called me this morning and said it looks like Paul will not be starting the clinical trial until Nov. 11. He didn't say why, but I assume that the person who was originally scheduled to start today decided to go ahead with it. (When we had talked to Dr. Nicholas earlier, he had said someone else was scheduled for this slot, but he thought the person was not going to do it.) Don't know how this will affect our Thanksgiving plans. I guess we'll just have to play it by ear.
Continue to: Oct. 22, 1998
Return to: Diary of a Brain Tumor Patient's Wife
Created and maintained by Renette Davis. Send comments to Renette by clicking here.
Created: May 31,1999
Last updated: July 20, 2010